Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Scouts

I don't think I've mentioned it before on my blog, but I have imaginary worlds that I often spend time in when I should be doing something otherwise constructive. And my favorite one is part of a big project I've been tinkering around in for several years now.

Anyway, it's a pretty nerdy endeavor and I've been hesitant to share it. Plus most of it is just in the form of personal notes for myself and nothing I've made has been presentable until now.  But I got an itch finally to draw a few Scouts so finally here is a bit of evidence for all that time and thought. The Scouts are one of several factions in the universe. Anyway, nothing special, just getting back into doing art for the enjoyment and not letting my limitations stop me.

Scout Master Ace Verus scouting locations for Project Home Base less than two years
 after first touching down onto the planet Prime's surface.

Senior Patrol Leader Devin pictured only moments before a Salvatis ambush struck the
South Flats and started the Salus War.

No comments: